Friday 25 October 2013

The Prince Georges Start School

Prince Georges start School. Head Mistress Margi von Plush (Bunny) assisted by Astrid Von Plush (Bear)


Here in Plushiland our Prince Georges have started attending Margi’s Finishing School for Plushis. It is the same school that King Drooley and Count Eccles attended. I also went to Margi’s Finishing School. We all got our diplomas, but I took a few blank forms just in case I need to issue some diplomas of my own. The young Prince Georges will be learning things like: How to Live off the other Plushis, Smile and receive Fluff and Diamonds and Holidaying in Fancy Places. All of this I learnt at school as well. It is also where I started my own personal relationship with DIAMONDS.

I am happy to report that the HUMANS have found out that it rains DIAMONDS on SATURN and JUPITER. I thought that they were Roman Gods, but turns out that they are “Planets”. I am now working on a new plan to fund a Plushi-Mission to these “Planets”. I will need to apply for FUNDING to the EU Parliament for this Mission. I saw on my last visit to Brussels that they give out money for just about anything.

Ratti Von Plush in Brussels

 On a trip to the “Planets” I should be able to collect get enough DIAMONDS to fund all my needs in addition to those of Plushiland.
DIAMONDS
I was looking forward to spending 31 Million Plushi-Dollars on a suitable home for me [Ratti Palace]

Ideas for my Ratti Palace

like that Bishop in Germany, Teabag or Tea Pot Von Else, or Somebody Von Else’s Money.

Anyway, King Drooley said I could not spend that sort of money, which makes getting the DIAMONDS from the “PLANETS” my only option.

Dear HUMANS none of you have submitted a Flag for the Design a Flag for Plushiland Appeal. So thanks for the lack of response.... There is one or two of you who I expected would sent me something, but I am very disappointed. And none of you want to be my FRIEND on FACEBOOK either. Of course this means the new Flag for Plushiland will be designed by me. So expect the Flag to be My IMAGE with DIAMONDS on a Gold background. No, I won’t be able to get away with that, there will be too many complaints from the BEARS, BUNNIES and DISNEYS of Plushiland. King Drooley will say the Flag must be inclusive.

Speaking of inclusive, as our Badger Asylum Seekers obviously cannot return to the Killing Fields of England they have now been granted full Citizenship of Plushiland. So from Asylum Seeker to Citizen in 6 weeks, your Right Wing Politicians would be livid.
King Drooley presents Badgers with Plushiland Citizenship. Ratti and Edna also attended.

Close-up of New Citizens

Plushiland Citizen Cards















So the number of PLushis living in PLushiland continues to increase. A few small Plushis popped up in Plushiland yesterday, after being asleep in storage for more than 3 years. They are: Mini-Poo, Mini-Koala and Bun-Tin, with his Fluff Carrot (Yum Yum) and Tin.
Mini-Poo, Mini-Koala and Bun-Tin

I think I might have to Nationalise (Rattise) his Tin for my personal use. Now that my plans to build the Ratti Palace have been put on hold, I will have to find somewhere else to store my DIAMONDS and other TREASURES.

If I cannot have a Palace I have decided to give myself another Title, that of Lord Protector of Plushiland. [This is a historical reference to Oliver Cromwell , what an UGLY looking HUMAN, who got rid of King Charles I of England and for once it was the King’s head that rolled. That was a serious case of De-Fluffing, if ever there was one. King Drooley of Plushiland has nothing to fear from me, as I am appointed by his pleasure, with his Seal [which I hold for safe keeping, not wanting to burden the King with looking after the High Seal of Plushiland].

Ratti Von Plush
Lord Protector of Plushiland,
Pontifex Maximus of the Great Plushi in the Sky,
Lord President of the Privy Council of Plushiland,
Grand Vizier (AY AY AY),
Office of the King,
Plushi Towers,
Plushiland.

No comments:

Post a Comment