Wednesday 18 December 2013

Plushiland and Christmas

I, Ratti have been so busy since my last post. Not only that THE HUMAN has been at the computer almost constantly for the last month. Who knows what HE has been doing? Never mind, Here I am again. Although I do not believe in Christmas, Bah HUMBUG (as my great friend, Scrooge, from Dickens' A Chrismas Carol said before he went all SOFT and WEAK). Some of the other silly, Plushis here in Plushiland decided to get in to the spirit. You will notice that I was not available for the silliness.
Bogden Von Plush, Count Eccles and King Drooely

Plushiland gets into Christmas Theme. Ba Humbug
I have made one concession to your Christmas. I have got myself a Battle Bambi, saving him from having to work for that Fat, Old, HUMAN, Father Christmas.

Ratti Von Plush and Cousin Battle Bambi

Ratti Von Plush, Battle Bambi, Cousin Erica and Eustace Kangaroo, Tollie (Hegar) King Drooley, Eccles, Margi and Edna
Plushiland at Christmas Time in 2012 in Brit-Plush (England). The Plushis on the Right were our hosts. I am third from the left.
 I, Ratti von Plush will be taking my annual holiday soon. I will be travelling to Brit-Plush (England).

 If YOU HUMANS are going to be giving us Plushis as gifts at Christmas, please make sure that your small HUMANS have clean hands. Although, we Plushis are quite happy to extend Plushiland. I belief in the one PLushi_spy in each HUMAN household policy. We Plushis hate our Fluff being dirtied by sticky hands, or being drooled on by YOUR offspring. Horrible. How do you think King Drooley got his name? I will try and educate YOU HUMANS about proper Plushi-Care, but you are not always the brightest. So reaally it is an up hill battel for me.

Here are some pictures of Plushis in a shop display, in the Kingdom of Angie Merkel. DO not call it Kraut-Plush, that is just plain rude!! She was Voted in as Chancellor for third time, in parliament yesterday. Her coalition has an 80% majority. And People say, That I, Ratti Von PLush am anti-demofluffic.
Cute pictures....
Now that is what I call an Battle Kangeroo
Too Cute 1
Too Cute 2
















Well it has been a busy year for me and I know that the new year of the PLush will be as busy. I am diversifying my interests and will be launching a number of InterFluff projects in 2014. So expect to see lots more of Ratti von PLush in the new Year.



So if you are going to give presents make sure that they are decent ones, otherwise DO NOT BOTHER!

You might want to consider giving a donation to the Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, instead of drinking out all your money. They take care of homeless Cats and Dogs. Or what about all the work done with my Kangaroo
Cyrus, the Airport Kangaroo. Copyright http://www.wildlifevictoria.org.au
Cousins, who desperately need your help. Read Cyrus's story and watch the youtube clip. In a very sad case Poor Hilary was shot with two arrows and died as a result of her injuries.  Read the sad story here. Have a heart and make a donation. Apparently, the having a Heart thing is what makes you HUMAN. I am not convinced.




Ratti Von Plush
Lord Protector of Plushiland,
Pontifex Maximus of the Great Plushi in the Sky,
Lord President of the Privy Council of Plushiland,
Grand Vizier (AY AY AY),
Office of the King,
Plushi Towers,
Plushiland


1 comment:

  1. What a cute Christmas gift! I love those stuff toys :) I myself would like to receive on of those! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete